Monday 19 September 2011

HOMEMADE CHOCOLATES

Last Friday, I was very anxious because it was the beginning of the school term, so I decided to make some homemade chocolates for fun. I searched on the Internet and I found this recipe. It is very easy and quick to make them. I would really like you to try making some homemade chocolates, below you have the recipe:
Ingredients:
White chocolate, dark chocolate or milk chocolate
A mould.

How to make them:
Put the chocolate in a Bain Maria. Then when it is melted, put it in the moulds. If you want to make a mixture of white and milk chocolate for example, first add the chocolate you prefer, and when it solidifies, after being in the fridge, make the other chocolate and put it at the top of the mould. After that, you will have some delicious homemade chocolates.

No comments:

Post a Comment